top of page
Fr., 14. Juli|
LADIES JURA RETREAT
An extended weekend (Fri-Mon) of riding to, around and back from the beautiful Jura region. Includes: bag drop, airbnb, breakfast/dinners, cycling routes, yoga sessions and girl talk!
Time & Location
14. Juli, 10:30 – 17. Juli, 16:00
Jura, Jura, France
About the event
We had such an amazing time sharing the road with 30 amazing women at our Hive Ride that we wanted to create a second event this summer with a little more adventure and a lot more flexibility for the riders. The idea is this:
- We pick up your bag in Lucerne OR at the meeting point (this will be in Bern or Basel region depending on where we book the bnb)
- You ride the gpx route through the beautiful landscape to the airbnb where your bags and a fridge full of groceries will be waiting for you. You can ride alone, with one of your friends or with the group.
- Warm showers, dinner and chilling at the airbnb
- Breakfast at the bnb
- Morning mobility session led by our Flu (Power Yoga Instructor)
- Multiple route options for you to chose from, you're free to ride alone or with a small group
- Lunch is up to you!
- Ride some more
- Come back to the airbnb, maybe go for a swim if its possible, hang out together
- Dinner at the air bnb
- Breakfast at the bnb
- Ride back home
- Bag delivery location TBD
- We haven't decided on the final location yet because we need to see how many women are interested and what is available for airbnbs
- Since we don't have the location yet, we don't have the price but are guesstimating between 115-140 chf per day including transport, accoms and food
- We will probably have to cap the registration at 10 - first some first serve but you can add your name on the waitlist!
- If you can't stay Monday but would like to join and ride home on Sunday, this should also be possible - we just might have to charge you something for the additional night
- Once you RSVP and our guest list fills, you will be sent an invitation to make a small pre-payment and a second payment after the event once food is accounted for
- if you're a "local legend" in the Jura region and know the routes really well, please let us know otherwise we will get to map exploring and gpx drawing ourselves, not a problem
bottom of page